Friday 7 September 2012

A Day Trip to the Seaside


This is only a short episode in the life and times of me (hazel) just a follow on of what has been said in my earlier blogs. I was just eleven and Sis seventeen.
A trip to the sea side. Every kid love a trip to the sea side and I was no exception.
Tb or as earlier readers know is short for The Bast**d. He has decided to take us all to the coast for the day, Mum will only have to buy the petrol. Tb on the other hand will borrow a car!?
A quite new car with Tb driving turned up out side. We all piled in Sis in front with the baby on her knee, Mum and me in the back.
During the dive some girls were walking on path as we drove past wearing short skirts. Mum said, there skirt are a bit high. Tb replied, I prefer girls around eleven. Don't you think that this would set alarm bells going with most parents, I know it would have me, especially when her eldest daughter got pregnant by him at fifteen!
When we got back home Tb cleaned the car inside and out and took it back, makes you think doesn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment